Friday, May 23, 2008

My first Allieghan

Scratch that, our first Allieghan. My 10yo loves making graphics on the computer (see Mother's Day post for one), and a few months ago, she did an adorable lion. I thought it would make a great note card, or even a cute afghan! Truthfully, the card would have been easier. No twisting of yarns in the back=no pulling out my hair when I had to cut and untangle and start 'fresh'.

Allie is quite happy, she will be getting a part of all pattern sales.
Next up is the turtle she drew, or I might try and do other animals based on her style...or better yet, ask her to do the animals. She draws, I tweak and crochet.
The afghan is worked in sc from a coloured chart. You must know how to do colour changes, although basic colour change instructions are given. App. size using worsted weight yarn and a 5mm (H) hook is 36 x 32". The pattern will be available June 5th at its regular price of $3.95, but is available for pre-order for $2.95 until then. Pattern will be sent June 5th when it is available as a PDF attachment in an email to the address provided by paypal. If you would like it sent to a different address, please state this in 'notes'.
To pre-order at this special price, just click on the paypal button:













No comments: