Monday, February 11, 2008

Hands, er...Paws Up!

My daughters were goofing around last night, and boy, did I ever enjoy seeing them work TOGETHER. The older even offered to work on the younger one's hair. It was indeed a rare site. Made a mother feel good. But I'm not foolish enough to think I can hang up my referee's whistle yet.
Delainey was taking a few pictures, and played around with the camera, setting it to sepia for a few shots. This one, taken of Allie's arm pointing a plastic toy hair dryer at our 4yo cat, Stormy. Delainey did admit that some of the pictures of Allie looked 'good', but then went on to say 'hey, she looks like me in this one'.

I'm hoping to post a special picture soon, I'm currently working on an idea that hit me last week. I don't want to jinx it, so won't say what it is until I'm done...one way or another. If it looks like the picture in my head, I'll share a pic. If it's a muddled mess, I'll just tell you what it was supposed to be!

No comments: