Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hallowe'en is Coming!

Fall is my favourite time of year. The colours, the smells...Hallowe'en and its spooky stories...
I'll be watching When Good Ghouls Go Bad (With Christopher Lloyd) repeatedly, and am hoping to buy the entire Hallowe'entown set to watch over and over. Although the last couple weren't as good as the first one. But then, it's rare I find sequels I like.
Anyway, with my favourite time of year coming up, I've been in a 'monster' mood. This month, I have a Funny Face Trick or Treat Bag pattern set:And Count Dorkula. My 9yo daughter came up with the name, and pictures started flying through my head. This is what I ended up, and I've been told it looks NOTHING like the picture in my 9yo's head:

Both patterns are available on my site (so far just on my What's New page...power flickered while I was working on my Hallowe'en page and the computer shut down. I just didn't feel like starting up the pagebuilder again right now!) and in my Etsy store. If the pattern isn't in my store, either convo me, or wait...it'll be re-listed.


Along with Hallowe'en designs, I'm also now 'into' my fall scents. I change candles according to the season, and found a wonderful seller on Etsy. I purchased some tealights and votives from her, and I know I'll be back. She sent a wonderful tealight sample of Apple Pie, I just have to order more! If you like candles, check her out: Woodcrafts & Candles.

No comments: