Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another post of Just Stuff


I just had to show this off! From my biggest fan, my 9yo daughter, who loves to help mom out, and loves to play around with making graphics on the computer. I thought the slogan was kinda cute, too!
An update on the Pond Next Door...well, we can't call it the Pond any more. The water was pumped down the sewer last Friday. So, now if some child happens to break through the flimsy fence, at least they won't drown. And no water=no mosquitos laying eggs! I was told they would be filling it soon. We put in yet another letter requesting a measley 10 feet into the property, and we are HOPING that this time, they grant it. Heck, it would be nice after what they've put us through to just GIVE us the 10 feet. But, they've lost so much money waiving fees I'm sure they'll want to try to recover some of it.
And yet another creature was spotted: my husband and I witnessed a turtle walking in the mud towards a small puddle still left. I am trying to figure out just how he got there, there are no creeks or waterfilled ditches close to us. Where did I hear: Leave it wild, they will come?
Now for an update on my website, I will be adding buttons for Canadian funds. Because there is so little difference in the dollars, this will be at par. I'm just trying to create my own buttons now to use, or maybe I'll just let my 9yo, the budding graphics designer!


No comments: